Is Your Franchise Brand on Track to Mega-Growth?
Would You Like to Learn Advanced Brand Management Skills?
Five Pennies is “THE FIELD MANUAL” for Building and Growing a Franchise Brand With the Right Mindset and Tools!
This Book Contains over 120 Tools to Build, Grow and Manage a National Franchise Brand!
Featuring Examples of 20 “Best of Class” Franchise Brands to Learn From – and 10 “Franchise Mega-Wrecks” to Avoid!
- Creating and Growing Sustainable Unit Profitability
- Managing Franchise System Relations
- Staying Ahead of Your Growth Rate
- Enhancing System Profits With Continued Education
- Turning Your System Into a “Best Practices” Machine
- How to Recruit Franchise Buyer 2.0 and Maximizing Their Results
- Structuring Layered Franchise Support and Marketing
- Developing Macro-Level Programs for System Growth
- Utilizing Technology to Grow and Manage a Brand
- Resource Management for a Growing System
“All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.” – Sun Tzu, The Art of War, 5th Century BC
This is Sun Tzu for Franchising
Every year tens of thousands of new franchisees open their doors for business and look to fulfill the American dream of success, and every year hundreds of new franchise companies announce their plans to be the next McDonald’s®, SUBWAY® Restaurants, Marriott®, RE/MAX®, or Great Clips® and fail to reach that goal. Why?
Beyond the initial legal work, basic operations manual, some training and a fancy logo to get started, what does it really take to be a successful franchise brand? To start, let me put you in the right mindset.
Having a rapidly growing franchise company does not generate wealth and success. A franchisor’s wealth and success are by-products of having wealthy and successful franchisees.
Learn the ten success secrets of America’s greatest franchise brands on how to strategically grow your company into a franchise Mega-Brand. If you like Good to Great by Jim Collins – this book translates to “Good is never good enough, but Mega is great and sustainable.” Franchise Mega-Brands continuously seek to excel to greatness. Throughout the book – don’t miss the franchise Mega-Brand “Best of Class” examples that illustrate these Road Rules for successful franchising.
“Franchise profitability is the most important mission of the franchisor!”
– Fred DeLuca, President and Co-Founder SUBWAY® Restaurants
“This book will be an important piece of work for anyone who intends to make a living in the franchise community!”
– Sid Feltenstein, CFE, Former CEO & Chairman, A&W® and Long John Silver’s®
* Shipping will be adjusted on multiple book orders. Shipped via USPS Priority Mail.